Monday, December 14, 2009

Simon Pearce Hartland Cupcake Plate

 

Image via Simon Pearce.

Isn't this the most adorable serving accoutrement that you've laid your eyes on? What a nice touch of whimsy when you serve dessert. I thought it might be a passing fad, but cupcakes continue to stay in trend. According to the New York Times, cupcake sales are anticipated to rise 20% over the next five years. Simon Pearce glass is a great investment. It does not break. I purchased several Simon Pearce margarita glasses from a thrift shop about five years ago--I'm super clumsy and not one of my glasses has broken. I feel like I'd have to throw the glass against the wall for it to shatter. I love durable dining ware and the Simon Pearce glass is sure to become vintage treasure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
EatonWeb Blog Directory