Friday, January 15, 2010

Such Great Style! Yellow High Heels



For a holiday gift I received the book I Love Your Style. In it, author Amanda Brooks shares that she checks the internet to see what Clémence Poésy is wearing because she has such great style. I found the photo of Clémence below and thought, "Ah, a kindred spirit," as I adore the yellow high heels!



Below are the yellow patent peep toe slingbacks I wore to my wedding--they were a really big hit. Brooks has been collecting books of tear sheets for years (as have I--in my office are boxes of composition books that span nearly two decades--they are filled with my art and design inspiration). I agree with Brooks sentiment that, when you collect tear sheets over time, they become a definitive dictionary of your personal style.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
EatonWeb Blog Directory